Bottled water in your car is very dangerous! On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue..
Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us! Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!
This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center … No plastic containers in microwaves. No plastic water bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves.
Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently the Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers….. This especially applies to foods that contain fat.
He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food.
Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramiccontainers for heating food… You get the same result, but without the dioxin.. So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.
Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s safer to use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons….
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.
This is an article that should be share to anyone important in your life!
Author:Kelly Olsen Phone: 201-669-7520 Dated: May 15th 2013 Views: 5,589 About Kelly: Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell...
The Crawford Home Selling Team is one of the premier real estate teams in NJ. Consistently ranked in the top 100 teams in the country, our motto is treat every client like they are your only client. Give us a call and let us show you what we can do for you!
Tax Reform is the new reality.It is going to be interesting to see how
"For Gordon Crawford:
Gordon made my experience as a first-time home buyer as stress free as it can be. He came highly recommended, and didn't disappoint. I had dealt with a couple of agents before I met Gordon, and both were a nightmare. Moving from Hoboken, Gordon introduced me and my fiancé to the Morris County area. He spent an exceptional amount of time pointing out the local hot spots, pros/cons of neighborhoods, and overall made me feel comfortable narrowing the search. His approach to finding the right home was refreshing, if not tedious, taking us to various listings to see a single detail we may like so he could narrow the search. He often would say, "I know this isn't the right place for you, but what do you think about the yard/kitchen/bedrooms/etc?". When the listing for the home we eventually bought came up, he immediately knew we'd like it.
Gordon walked us through the inspection, negotiation, and closing process. In the rare case when he wasn't able to answer the phone, Gordon's responsiveness was excellent as well. I love the home I'm in, but if I ever need a change, I hope to have Gordon as my agent in the future."